JohnFrusciante
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog3
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence: every day
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Since about two weeks a strange message often appears that did not appear before "*** keeps stopping", then I press "close app" and it resolves.
The strange thing is that this message appears with many apps, not always the same and it is very annoying because when I am in game it happens that the message appears and the game stops.
What can this error depend on? How to solve?
screenshot-20201221-173941925.jpg

I upload a screenshot of today, but the problem happens with many other apps.
13 REPLIES 13

My camera always stop working. But when i use camera using third party apps on google play it working. I try to Clear chache and everything still same. U need update your asus pixel camera fast. Urgent!

AJ1
Rising Star II
JohnFrusciante

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog3
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: every day
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Since about two weeks a strange message often appears that did not appear before "*** keeps stopping", then I press "close app" and it resolves.

The strange thing is that this message appears with many apps, not always the same and it is very annoying because when I am in game it happens that the message appears and the game stops.

What can this error depend on? How to solve?

screenshot-20201221-173941925.jpg

I upload a screenshot of today, but the problem happens with many other apps.

Error "[name app] keeps stopping"
Its an software issue

JohnFrusciante
Star III
AJ1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42114/error-name-app-keeps-stopping

Its an software issue

View post
Yes but I have this issue with 80% of the apps installed in the phone and this problem I didn't have before with same apps

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
probably another user scammed. Sounds much like another custom rom phone where some seller has made some quick bucks.
Only solution is to completely reinstall the phone. Simply factory reset doesn't always work, so it means you need to bring the phone back to your seller and make them attempt a proper install.