Fluccy
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
Firmware Version: 18.0410.2203.201
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone has no sound when using earphone after updated to android 12. Then screen got freeze on android 12. And after downgrade to android 11 also my earphone not working. Sound come out from speaker. Not earphone. The notification detect that converter is connect. But got no sound on earphone. The phone not detect earphone
8 REPLIES 8

Mattias_ASUS
Hi!
Are you using a wireless headset? or a 3.5mm?

Mat_deng
Star III
@Mattias_ASUS hello sir. It's me. Just change my name. I'm using 3.5mm headset. Before this it's working fine. But after update to A12 beta. Suddenly it's happen. I try to find a way how to fix. But i got nothing

Mattias_ASUS
Mat deng

@Mattias_ASUS hello sir. It's me. Just change my name. I'm using 3.5mm headset. Before this it's working fine. But after update to A12 beta. Suddenly it's happen. I try to find a way how to fix. But i got nothing

View post
Hello! Hope you are having a good day 😄
From what I know the stable version of A12 should arrive soon, it's most likely a bug but please let me know if this still happens after the update 🙂

Mat_deng
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/215975#Comment_215975

Hello! Hope you are having a good day 😄

From what I know the stable version of A12 should arrive soon, it's most likely a bug but please let me know if this still happens after the update 🙂

View post
Alright sir. I hope so 🙂 I don't know what to do with this phone. I buy just for gaming. But when this bugs coming. I got nothing can do 😭