Drop Clockspeed

ridwanulbakhri1
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: 2203.201
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Genshin Impact and PUBG Mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
screenshot-20220502-185521782.jpg
screenshot-20220502-190343065.jpg
i set Armory crate for hardcore mode on genshin impact and PUBG games with the highest thermal, cpu and gpu but the clockspeed is not constantly at 3.09Ghz but drops to 1.08Ghz. Can Anyone help me?

8 REPLIES 8

Deepan_Ch
Rising Star II
Go for custom kernel.
Asus' default kernel is battery - controlled i.e. it throttles the system whenever it feels like doing it, regardless of Armoury Crate settings.

ridwanulbakhri1
Star II
Deepan_Ch

Go for custom kernel.

Asus' default kernel is battery - controlled i.e. it throttles the system whenever it feels like doing it, regardless of Armoury Crate settings.

View post
can you explain?

ridwanulbakhri1
Star II
Deepan_Ch

Go for custom kernel.

View post
where is it custom kernel?

Ogghy
Rising Star II
I posted this kind of stuff before. It's a game genie bug. I even use the advanced hardcore tuning and the clockspeed still dropped. The developer should fix this shit when A12 came