pradhyumna
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 3
Firmware Version: WW 17.0823.2007.47
Rooted or not: Nonrooted
Frequency of Occurrence: 0
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I read that ROG utilities SD 865+ only whenever it connects with AeroActive Cooler 3 rest it uses on SD 720.
Is that correct?

4 REPLIES 4

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
pradhyumna

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: WW 17.0823.2007.47
  3. Rooted or not: Nonrooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 0
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I read that ROG utilities SD 865+ only whenever it connects with AeroActive Cooler 3 rest it uses on SD 720.

Is that correct?

Do ROG 3 utilities SD 865+ or just 720?
Eh? What ever you read is completely wrong.
A mobile will have only one processor and ROG 3 has Snapdragon 865+. It will run on SD865+ only.

pradhyumna
Rising Star I
kchinnavigneshraja

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34285/do-rog-3-utilities-sd-865-or-just-720

A mobile will have only one processor and ROG 3 has Snapdragon 865+. It will run on SD865+ only.

View post
Thanks 👍

pradhyumna
Rising Star I
kchinnavigneshraja

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34285/do-rog-3-utilities-sd-865-or-just-720

View post
But it will fully functional when u attach AeroActive Cooler 3, is that correct?

gananadeep3
Star III
THERE ARE LEVELS OF OPTIMIZATION IN THE PERFORMANCE. WITHOUT ACTIVE COOLER YOU CAN SCALE UPTO LEV2 TO EXPLORE L3 THEN YOU NEED ACTIVE COOLER. IN SHORT 3.1GHZ IS POSSIBLE WHEN IT IS CONNECTED TO ACTIVE COOLER.