Sitaram
Star I
screenshot-20201229-201720213.jpg
screenshot-20201229-201858150.jpg
Black crush issue not resolved and got a new problem of charging
3 REPLIES 3

ADH
Rising Star II
I didn't got any problems yet with my Rog 3 , for black crush some of users are trying to play poorly directed movies and spam here. It is Led panel not lcd panel know the difference ( i never faced black crush issue with high quality videos ) . For charging check your cable or dust in ports( try to use some other adapter or cable if you feel like it's working fine then replace charging parts from asus store ) or visit service center near you .

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
ADH

I didn't got any problems yet with my Rog 3 , for black crush some of users are trying to play poorly directed movies and spam here. It is Led panel not lcd panel know the difference ( i never faced black crush issue with high quality videos ) . For charging check your cable or dust in ports( try to use some other adapter or cable if you feel like it's working fine then replace charging parts from asus store ) or visit service center near you .

View post
Same here,these issues are Very specific and not common at all

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sitaram,
Thanks for sharing the feedback.
For charging, do let me know the total charging time from 0 to 100%
Make sure you factory reset your phone once before trying the above. The latest update is quite major so Factory reset is recommended.