Mats
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3 Strix Edition
Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2008.70
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always when phone is attached to Twinview Dock
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi there, I'm experiencing an issue where in the charging limit that I set on the battery care doesn't seem to get followed when the phone is attached to the dock. The notification shows the battery limit 90% is active but it would still charge my phone to 100% either while charging both device at the same time or when the phone was left attached to the dock.
Also, is it possible to add an option for the twinview dock to not charge the phone while it is attached? It would be nice to have this option so that I can leave the phone attached to the dock and store it inside its box while im not using it without worrying that it will drain the battery.
Thanks in advance for the replies.
1 REPLY 1

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Hi, sorry for the late reply,
Can you try switching charge limit on/off after you have connected your device to the Twinview dock?
If that does not work, we can follow up by getting a device log from you. If so, mention me in this thread and I'll send you instructions via PM.