This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Update to A12

HexHyte
Rising Star I
As the title says i cannot update my A11 Rog Phone 3 12GB/512GB (WW version) to A12.
If i try to search for the update from the System Update section a message just tells me that my "System is up-to-date".
I also tried to manually download the Firmware .zip file from the official website, i've put it in the root folder of my Rog Phone 3, i then rebooted the phone but the update notification never showed up.
yes, i've downloaded the correct Firmware version, this is the full filename: UL-ASUS_I003_1-ASUS-31.0210.0210.230-1.1.5-2206-user.zip
What i am missing here?
23 REPLIES 23

XKOMODOTCOM
Rising Star I
What your last firmware version right now?
You should at least in the last version firmware Android 11. This is last version for android 11 WW-18.0410.2203.201, check this video Link Download Firmware Android 12 ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS | Upgrade to Android Snow Cone - YouTube

HexHyte
Rising Star I
XKOMODOTCOM

What your last firmware version right now?

You should at least in the last version firmware Android 11. This is last version for android 11 WW-18.0410.2203.201, check this video Link Download Firmware Android 12 ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS | Upgrade to Android Snow Cone - YouTube

View post
I am already on WW_18.0410.2203.201

HexHyte
Rising Star I
@Mattias_ASUS Can any mod kindly help me?

Nuraky
HexHyte

@Mattias_ASUS Can any mod kindly help me?

View post
Ciao, il telefono lo hai acquistato su store ufficiale ASUS o da terze parti? Mi viene il dubbio che possa essere un problema di firmware diverso.