commandoash
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Bluetooth can never be paired to Citroen C4 Picasso 2014, it always asking me to input correct pin, but without a place to input, how to solve it?

thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
commandoash

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2102.143
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Bluetooth can never be paired to Citroen C4 Picasso 2014, it always asking me to input correct pin, but without a place to input, how to solve it?

thanks!

bluetooth pair problem
There's always risk of two BT units not being compatible but hopefully, all you need to do, is to reset your BT.
You can do this in system settings -> system -> reset options -> reset wifi, mobile & bt
If this doesn't help, then last resort is to backup and run a full factory reset

commandoash
Star II
Thanks lot, I've tried all the rest methods and even update the firmware of my car, but didn't work... so the last step is factory reset...but first to make a back up is a big task...
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47089/bluetooth-pair-problem

There's always risk of two BT units not being compatible but hopefully, all you need to do, is to reset your BT.

You can do this in system settings -> system -> reset options -> reset wifi, mobile & bt

If this doesn't help, then last resort is to backup and run a full factory reset

View post