Bluetooth microphone issue.

m_jamran
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): COD Mobile, WhatsApp, Sound Recorder
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi,
I just recently bought this phone and I have already discovered a problem. I am using Beats Studio 3 headphone connected to ROG phone with no issue, I can hear the audio clear. But the big issue is that when I try to send voice note through WhatsApp it does not record my voice by the bluetooth headphones, instead it uses the phone built-in microphone.
The same issues occur when I play Call of Duty Mobile. I can hear my teammates but when I talked back to them it does not uses bluetooth headphones, instead it uses the phone built-in microphone (how did I know? They can hear me click the AirTriggers buttons and plus when I move away from my phone they can't hear me at all).
I have tried to record my voice using through Sound recorder while connected to my bluetooth headphone but it still recording using the phone built-in microphone
Keep in mind that I have tested the phone with Airpods and still have the same issues. Just to be clear my headphones and Airpods microphone are working fine I have tested it with other android phones with no issues.
P.s: when I use wired headphones I can talk through the headphone microphone but if I use wireless headphone I can't talk using headphone microphone.
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
m.jamran

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): COD Mobile, WhatsApp, Sound Recorder

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi,

I just recently bought this phone and I have already discovered a problem. I am using Beats Studio 3 headphone connected to ROG phone with no issue, I can hear the audio clear. But the big issue is that when I try to send voice note through WhatsApp it does not record my voice by the bluetooth headphones, instead it uses the phone built-in microphone.

The same issues occur when I play Call of Duty Mobile. I can hear my teammates but when I talked back to them it does not uses bluetooth headphones, instead it uses the phone built-in microphone (how did I know? They can hear me click the AirTriggers buttons and plus when I move away from my phone they can't hear me at all).

I have tried to record my voice using through Sound recorder while connected to my bluetooth headphone but it still recording using the phone built-in microphone

Keep in mind that I have tested the phone with Airpods and still have the same issues. Just to be clear my headphones and Airpods microphone are working fine I have tested it with other android phones with no issues.

P.s: when I use wired headphones I can talk through the headphone microphone but if I use wireless headphone I can't talk using headphone microphone.

Bluetooth microphone issue.
Sorry about the late reply. This is the behavior of CODM and our screen recorder. Another game/app won't necessarily act the same.