honeytags
Star II
screenshot-20200921-233313056-1.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2008.70
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: Constant
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Video On YouTube & OTT
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The black crush issue still not solved 100% ? I still see black's being very badly crushed in watching HD Content on YouTube & Other OTT Platforms which spoils the overall experience badly so what is the use in having such an expensive phone? It's Atmost Important To Solve This Issue Team Asus.
As it is a Amoled screen in ROG Phone 3 the blacks should be perfect & Pitch Black as others brands offer like SAMSUNG & One+ excellent black's on thier screens. Why can't this be the case with ROG Phone 3 screen, as technology is same in both AMOLED?
Attached an image of the Youtube Video Of Movie Trailer 'Underwater' Blacks Being Crushed On Latest (.70) FOTA Update Plz Check & Resolve Team ASUS.
Hoping For The 100% Resolution?
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
9 REPLIES 9

Noix
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi @sukhveen.lamba,

Thanks for sharing. Do note with every update the experience will be getting better.

Will check the same which you have shared.

View post
With all the respect but is this some kind of joke? On medium brightness the image quality is completely unacceptable, I only see excuses, this is my last Asus the support is pathetic and the screen quality is garbage for the price.

honeytags
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi @sukhveen.lamba,

Thanks for sharing. Do note with every update the experience will be getting better.

View post
(This Balck Crush Amoled Screen issue should be resolved with one update. Just make a final update in which this issue is 100% resolved rather then making many updates & solving this in percentages)
THE BLACK CRUSH ISSUE OF THE AMOLED SCREEN @ FIRST PLACE THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PRESENT ON SUCH AN EXPENSIVE DEVICE OUT OF PRODUCTION ITSELF. BUT NOW WHEN IT'S THERE I BELIEVE TEAM ASUS SHOULD IMMEDIATELY ACT & CORRECT IT COMPLETELY WITH ONE FINAL FOTA UPDATE NOT MANY.

honeytags
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi @sukhveen.lamba,

View post
Firstly this black crush issue of Amoled screen should not have been present in such an expensive device out of production itself. However now when it's present I believe team Asus should act immediately & this should be corrected in one final fota update solving this to 100% rather then making many updates solving this issue in percentages.
(Team Asus Get One FOTA Update To Solve This Black Crush Issue Completely To 100%)

MV
Rising Star II
sukhveen.lamba

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115838#Comment_115838

Firstly this black crush issue of Amoled screen should not have been present in such an expensive device out of production itself. However now when it's present I believe team Asus should act immediately & this should be corrected in one final fota update solving this to 100% rather then making many updates solving this issue in percentages.

(Team Asus Get One FOTA Update To Solve This Black Crush Issue Completely To 100%)

View post
Thats simply not possible for any developer to fix it in 1 FOTA and it might take weeks and months. So sit back and relax. We have time until ROG 4.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
sukhveen.lamba

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2008.70
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Constant
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Video On YouTube & OTT

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

The black crush issue still not solved 100% ? I still see black's being very badly crushed in watching HD Content on YouTube & Other OTT Platforms which spoils the overall experience badly so what is the use in having such an expensive phone? It's Atmost Important To Solve This Issue Team Asus.

As it is a Amoled screen in ROG Phone 3 the blacks should be perfect & Pitch Black as others brands offer like SAMSUNG & One+ excellent black's on thier screens. Why can't this be the case with ROG Phone 3 screen, as technology is same in both AMOLED?

Attached an image of the Youtube Video Of Movie Trailer 'Underwater' Blacks Being Crushed On Latest (.70) FOTA Update Plz Check & Resolve Team ASUS.

Hoping For The 100% Resolution?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Black Crush Issue Is Still Present On FOTA .70 Update
You're clearly ignorant. OP8 has severe black crush issues, same for google pixel and Samsung. Black crush nowadays is quite common, however only Op8 and Rog3 have severe black crush issues.