Battery Drain issue on ROG 3

captainMAD
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: Android 11
Rooted or not: noo
Frequency of Occurrence: Every day
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ideal phone simply draining and normal 60hz refresh rate.Normal day to day usage
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello,what is the use of big battry used in rog 3
6000mah battry ?
Or it's a gimmick, and just for....
I have bought recently on dasarath flipkart sale ,it would be one month only.
fix this issue as soon as possible
21 REPLIES 21

ajinkya017
Rising Star II

Ramswaroop

screenshot-20211118-080538300.jpg

There is issue with my battery usage stats. Does anyone know anything about this??

The mobile is less than 3 weeks old.

View post
You are recharging to phone too often it seems and not letting it charge enough.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/194786#Comment_194786

Charge more than 90% to reset those stats.

View post
More than 80%**

itopinonavevano
Star III
I have my rogphone3 since day one and i did always about 10+/12+hr (sometimes also 13+) of screen on every cycle... From half september, after the last (or the second-last, i don't remember) update, the battery dropped in one single charge, to 12+ hours of screen to a max 7 hours of screen (and i have to be really careful)... What it's happening with those latest patches? It destroyed the battery of the phone... I also sent it to asus assistance to see what was the problem, and they said it was the battery heating (never felt that btw) so they changed the battery, but it's always the same shitty battery life, so they also changed my battery for nothing... It's more than 2 months now that the battery went down bad, and no one seems to know why or how to fix it... I'm pretty tired of it now.

g4m3raddict
Star III
Even without any update i am seeing battery issues,like previously i had great back up even after playing long hours but now its discharging faster. 1st pic shows excellent backup, later pics shows the difference.

screenshot-20201110-211040126.jpg
screenshot-20211027-183438530.jpg
screenshot-20211123-134902858.jpg

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
itopinonavevanonipoti95

I have my rogphone3 since day one and i did always about 10+/12+hr (sometimes also 13+) of screen on every cycle... From half september, after the last (or the second-last, i don't remember) update, the battery dropped in one single charge, to 12+ hours of screen to a max 7 hours of screen (and i have to be really careful)... What it's happening with those latest patches? It destroyed the battery of the phone... I also sent it to asus assistance to see what was the problem, and they said it was the battery heating (never felt that btw) so they changed the battery, but it's always the same shitty battery life, so they also changed my battery for nothing... It's more than 2 months now that the battery went down bad, and no one seems to know why or how to fix it... I'm pretty tired of it now.

View post
I second that. After recent update .172, battery backup is totally reduced. Previously it was great.. @ARP_ASUS Kindly take this issue to dev team