This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog phone 3

Sussx
Star III

DO NOT A ROG PHONE 3 in Australia. It's official rog phone 3 dose not even work in Australia anymore no volte settings on any network in Australia this doesn't even work in 5g standalone dose not even ring out I had tested it on Tesla and Optus and Vodafonei was told the volte settings are not supported on Vodafone but when I asked what about Optus or Tesla asus member who replied about the other message did not even reply to may message it's because they knew they would stop working in Australia it seems like they knew this because there is multiple people asking for volite settings in Australia so they knew for a fact that we needed them settings every single phone company has volite settings in Australia so why can't I activate them even now every company supports it you still get it blacked out but they didn't care Because they knew they could get away with it because it's three years old this phone should still work in Australia and it shouldn't matter how old it is it was sold as a 5G phone that would work here we should make a class suit for everyone who has this phone in Australia for not allowing us to have the vol-lite settings because we are suppose to have in our phones. Class action lawsuit against JB Hi-Fi or asus themselves for how expensive this phone was and people are trying to sell them 700 still. it shouldn't be a paperweight because that's all you can use it for nowadays 

6 REPLIES 6

darth3pio
Star I

Here's where my head is at (if they choose not to resolve the issue)

Screenshot_20240402-155625436 (1).jpgScreenshot_20240402-155925587.jpg

I called them and they don't do anything for you I got told it's up to the phone company to add it so they can get away with selling phones and we have to ask if they work in Australia it's a bit unfair