Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Phone 3 Black Crush Pixel Issue Not Solved after latest 0.78 update

sehi
Star III

Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: QKQ1.200419.002.WW_Phone-17.0823.2008.78
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Regularly
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Most of the app has the issue when dark screen appears. Mainly watching videos on YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime, ect..
========================================
From I brought this phone at that time onwards I'm facing the black Crush pixel issue. 2 time I got updates from Asus, Recently on September 28th I updated the phone( update version : Phone-17.0823.2008.78 ).But again the same black Crush pixel issue still their. If it's issue with the software please update it very fast, because like me all the customers are afraid, it's a premium phone from you, so you should resolve it ASAP for sustain in the market.
I try to get replacement from the flipkart but they are not ready to do so, because technician doesn't know about this issue..🤷🏽‍♂️, so they gonna give feedback like problem resolved and my replacement request was rejected. But still my problem remaining same..🤷🏽‍♂️
Only we need to get resolve this issue very fast apart from that this phone is beast.
Attaching my screenshots and pics for your reference.

12 REPLIES 12

John_p
Rising Star I
@sehi
.78 was not an update to fix the black crush issue . It was probably an update to prepare the system for Android 11 . Whenever there is a new update with changes it will be mentioned in the change log. Also wait for 2-3 months . Asus should at least release 2 updates in 2-3 months which should solve the problem upto some level .
I had spoken to the manager of Asus in Mumbai and he told me I can submit my phone and incase they find any issue with the screen they'll replace it coz it'll be in warranty period. So my suggestion is wait for 2-3 months and see if it improves with fota update . Otherwise take it to your nearest service centre they should help you out for sure . The manager told me that people have complained about the issue but in some cases it's getting solved with software updates .
Also go to feedback page of Asus and honestly give your feedback if your facing any issues . They are extremely helpful and try their level best to solve our issues so they'll be more than happy to assist you.
The initial few bugs of the phone get solved with more and more updates

sehi
Star III
John p

@sehi

.78 was not an update to fix the black crush issue . It was probably an update to prepare the system for Android 11 . Whenever there is a new update with changes it will be mentioned in the change log. Also wait for 2-3 months . Asus should at least release 2 updates in 2-3 months which should solve the problem upto some level .

I had spoken to the manager of Asus in Mumbai and he told me I can submit my phone and incase they find any issue with the screen they'll replace it coz it'll be in warranty period. So my suggestion is wait for 2-3 months and see if it improves with fota update . Otherwise take it to your nearest service centre they should help you out for sure . The manager told me that people have complained about the issue but in some cases it's getting solved with software updates .

Also go to feedback page of Asus and honestly give your feedback if your facing any issues . They are extremely helpful and try their level best to solve our issues so they'll be more than happy to assist you.

The initial few bugs of the phone get solved with more and more updates

View post
Where I can find the feedback page brother...? If possible can u share the link then I can give the feedback. Thank you for the reply... 🥰

Urging Asus to please fix the black crush issue in Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon Prime. This is a very nice phone but we need to have a good media experience at this price range. This is a post after the .78 update.

John_p
Rising Star I
sehi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/120488#Comment_120488

Where I can find the feedback page brother...? If possible can u share the link then I can give the feedback. Thank you for the reply... 🥰

View post
I'm sorry but I am not able to find the link . Do one thing. Go to settings and type my Asus . Register your device there . Then send an email to them . In the email you mention all your problems . ( Just mention in the mail that you have tried safe mode and it's not a third party app which is causing it. Also write that u are on the latest software. ) ( If u don't say that they will give u a list of suggestions saying some 3rd party app must have caused it where as if u say u have already tried all their methods in faq they will end up calling you from their office and you can explain everything properly and they will tell you what to do . )
All the best !!