Did you mean: 

asus rog 3 red light blinking

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog 3
Firmware Version:WW_PHONE-17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: NA
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
hi i have the issue when i drain my battery to 0 percent and after that i plug it on official charger with its cable then red light appears and it starts blinking fast , my phone turn on after 10 minutes after red light started blinking, i want to ask that was it normal behavior
7 REPLIES 7

ronald1985
Community Legend I
mubeenhassan20

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: asus rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:WW_PHONE-17.0823.2012.122
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: NA
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

hi i have the issue when i drain my battery to 0 percent and after that i plug it on official charger with its cable then red light appears and it starts blinking fast , my phone turn on after 10 minutes after red light started blinking, i want to ask that was it normal behavior

asus rog 3 red light blinking
Yes, this seem normal for Android devices:
Fix an Android device that won't charge or turn on - Android Help

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
It's normal and nothing to worry about. It happens when you completely drain your device.

Craven
Rising Star II
Mine shows the battery charging symbol when i plug it in. No red light blinking, no auto bootup after 10 mins, just instant charging symbol from 0% on the screen once it's connected to a power source and it stays in off mode until i power it on. This sounds like the proper charging behavior for a phone that's been completely drained, right? So your phone's charging behavior is different than mine and people here say that yours is "normal". Do you really believe them?

my phone got drained out until now still red blinking 😞 i dont know it wont charge.