chikoo
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: every 10 min
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone keep shutting down suddenly after I replaced the lcd screen. Now when I plug in the charger it's continuously blinking (red color).
I tried to hold on the power + volume up button for more than a minute after unplugging it. but no change
I tried volume up+ down and power button for more than 1 minute. Still not booting
Is my phone hard bricked?? Please inform me detail procedure to turn back on my device
9 REPLIES 9

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
chikoo

So now I know nobody will help here! What a great mistake I did purchasing this piece of garbage

View post
Okk if you bricked your device than you need to flash your devive in edl mode and in order to do that you need edl cable which you have to purchase or make one by steps you will find in YouTube and you will get unbrick flash file in xda with proper steps on how to implement it and after flashing bootloader , you have to flash raw firmware and to avoid all these trouble ,
Simply go to service centre
Here are like for xda and to find nearest service centre and choice is yours what to do
[UNBRICK/RAW] Revive your bricked ASUS ROG Phone 3 [22-APR-2021]
Find Authorized Service Centre Locations - India | Official Support | ASUS India

tonyzyis
Star I
did you run out the battery?
if you did, that's a normal thing, just wait atleast 15 minutes.
then start your phone.

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
is your phone Tencent or Global

chikoo
Star II
CHOOZR

is your phone Tencent or Global

View post
Global 256gb version

chikoo
Star II
Need to send it to repair center.. No service center available in saudi. How do I repair it now..