cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG 3 - Android 11 ETA

ZT-71508606
Star III
Model Name: ZS661KS-6A006IN | Firmware Version: 17.0823.2104.147

Recently bought the phone to enjoy my games, but looks like all the users are awaiting for the Android 11 upgrade for a very long time.
I previously owned Pixel 4, which drags me further down (from 12 to 10), I badly request the admin and moderators to share the official ETA of Android 11 upgrade. With such huge fanbase and great phone hardware in our hands, its really frustrating to stay with old generation of SW.

Waiting for a positive response! 🤞
110 REPLIES 110

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sudhi.k

Just to add - if they don't fix the issues even in this update I will be moving on with other deivce so you won't see any sagas from my side.😂😂😂

View post
Good riddance.
You can find the updates on the firmware download page. Help yourself.
As for the understanding problem - you had problems understanding the need to go to beta first to get the stable release. Not sure what is worst.

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177339#Comment_177339

Good riddance.

You can find the updates on the firmware download page. Help yourself.

As for the understanding problem - you had problems understanding the need to go to beta first to get the stable release. Not sure what is worst.

View post
Seems you are very happy with the statement.
I think you all are still in beta Hangover.😂😂😂
Now you are telling me to go to beta and till now was blaming that I am asking others to participate in beta.
I have understood now that all are still in misunderstanding.😂😂😂
Let them official announce the update first.
Also I know there will be people keep supporting the company whatever may come like others have already highlighted in this forum. But they all will repent later when the actual pain comes and hits them.
All the best buddy.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
sudhi.k

Just to add - if they don't fix the issues even in this update I will be moving on with other deivce so you won't see any sagas from my side.😂😂😂

View post
Good lord I hope they didnt fix issues. No more 🤡

AVS
Star III
Where is the stable update ?? Still stuck here( location is INDIA)
screenshot-20210721-030601555.jpg

ronald1985
Community Legend I
AVS

Where is the stable update ?? Still stuck here( location is INDIA)

screenshot-20210721-030601555.jpg

View post
FOTA can take some time as the update is rolled out to many devices out there.
If you can't wait, just download the file and place it in the root of internal storage.