This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus_I003DD Rog Phone 3 India, Hypercharge port not working, side port works fine fine

Hey guys, issue is from Jan 1 2021,
Hypercharge won't work with the prescribed asus brick wall charger, but if I connect any other charger type c cable it works fine. Checked if the issue is with power or charger it isn't since the side port works perfectly fine. Attaching a video of the same. Please help.
Version updated to 17.0823.2012.122 long back!
Did not find a relevant issue thread hence creating new one.
6 REPLIES 6

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Eagle GrooKroo

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/DTAY76K4OC6L/vid-20210102-wa0009.mp4

Hey guys, issue is from Jan 1 2021,

Hypercharge won't work with the prescribed asus brick wall charger, but if I connect any other charger type c cable it works fine. Checked if the issue is with power or charger it isn't since the side port works perfectly fine. Attaching a video of the same. Please help.

Version updated to 17.0823.2012.122 long back!

Did not find a relevant issue thread hence creating new one.

Asus_I003DD Rog Phone 3 India, Hypercharge port not working, side port works fine fine
Could it be that the cable has the problem? If not then the brick is not working and you should get a new one,try the cooler maybe it works on that port

both of the brick and cable work fine for the side port, connected to the cooler works fine as well. The charger of my friend's ASUS ROG 3 works fine for him but is unable to charge( issue) when I use his cable and brick to my device's main charging port!! my cable works fine in his ROG 3! I just hope it is not a hardware issue ... anyway awaiting any MODS response.

devicentextian
Rising Star II
Eagle GrooKroo

both of the brick and cable work fine for the side port, connected to the cooler works fine as well. The charger of my friend's ASUS ROG 3 works fine for him but is unable to charge( issue) when I use his cable and brick to my device's main charging port!! my cable works fine in his ROG 3! I just hope it is not a hardware issue ... anyway awaiting any MODS response.

View post
If one port is working then it's most likely the main port is damage or have a dirt in it.

Update: IST 2230.
Samsung, OnePlus and third part Charger working perfectly fine in the port, clean port. No dust clogging!

In the box (given), Asus wall charger only not working!!