Did you mean: 

Asus Game Genie toolbar blocking Google payment

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:asus rog phone 3 strix
Firmware Version: 31.0210.0210.243
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): game genie
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Helo
I want asus to check system apps called "Game Genie". Every time i want to make in-game purchase, the google payment wont appear. I tried this with game diablo:immortal & pubg.
Already turn off "no alert" button on the toolbar.. but it wont do anything.. done clearing "Game Genie" cache & data.. still cant fix this..
The only way i found is to turn off Game Genie toolbar and google payment will appear to make purchases
So Asus.. do fix this, its like Game Genie blocking google payment

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HexHyte
Rising Star I
I had the same issue. I figured out that the cause of the problem was the "Background connection Whitelist" option in the Armoury Crate.
Basically Google Play was disabled in the Whitelist and of course it couldn't connect to internet to download the various in-app purchase.
The solution is to enable Google Play Store and Google Play Games (recommended) inside the Background connection Whitelist or to disable the Background connection Whitelist function completely.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

HexHyte
Rising Star I
I had the same issue. I figured out that the cause of the problem was the "Background connection Whitelist" option in the Armoury Crate.
Basically Google Play was disabled in the Whitelist and of course it couldn't connect to internet to download the various in-app purchase.
The solution is to enable Google Play Store and Google Play Games (recommended) inside the Background connection Whitelist or to disable the Background connection Whitelist function completely.

HexHyte

View post
Ok found it.. will try

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.