FiD3L_BaMBaNGaN
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: ANDROID 11
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello,

It's since from the start when i bought this phone I play, I noticed I can't do any in app purchase.

I thought it was a Google Play issue, but after all this time, I found out Game Genie was the issue.

I tried to remove a game from armoury crate, and suddenly I was able to purchase, while adding the game back was causing the problem again.

Please advise. It annoyed me. Perform hard reset or factory reset dont work at all.
5 REPLIES 5

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
i have same issue, but when i remove from armoury crate, i can see the options, but cant make the purchase. could be some region/location of the game store being affected

kamiyathunder
Star I
This wasn't always the case. Before December 2021, I was able to do in app purchases. It maybe caused by an update on the game genie or armory crate.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
FiD3L BaMBaNGaN

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version: ANDROID 11
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello,

It's since from the start when i bought this phone I play, I noticed I can't do any in app purchase.

I thought it was a Google Play issue, but after all this time, I found out Game Genie was the issue.

I tried to remove a game from armoury crate, and suddenly I was able to purchase, while adding the game back was causing the problem again.

Please advise. It annoyed me. Perform hard reset or factory reset dont work at all.

Armoury Crate doesn't allow in app purchase
While in game on the Game Genie bar, there is No Alerts option. Uncheck this if you haven't already done so.

FiD3L_BaMBaNGaN
Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/56266/armoury-crate-doesnt-allow-in-app-purchase

While in game on the Game Genie bar, there is No Alerts option. Uncheck this if you haven't already done so.

View post
I already uncheck all of No alert option but still no luck 🥲