This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 update

rs00442
Rising Star I
Hey, Shameful act by Asus. Wen m trying to search topic about Android 11 or Update in discussions seach box. Such keys words are not working. Interface doesnt show any result. Wen u try to search about camera display or something else u get discussions abt those keyword. Mean asus has disabled search on topic of Android 11 or Update search keyword. Evn I can't find my own post regarding Android 11 update complaint.
Shame on u , (Asus Rog 3).
Team Asus.
20 REPLIES 20

botboy444
Zen Master I
rs00442

Hey, Shameful act by Asus. Wen m trying to search topic about Android 11 or Update or Update in discussions seach box. Interface doesnt show any result. Wen u try to search about camera display or something else u wan get that. Mean asus has disabled search on topic of Android 11 or Update search key. Evn I can't find my own post regarding Android 11 update complaint.

Team Asus.

Android 11 update
I was gonna call your bluff on this, but you're actually right lol,
Wtf Asus,

Altho, too be fair considering how many comments and topics there's been about "display, android 11 and camera" they could have limited it as to not break the website due to crappy limitations, but if be interesting to hear what the mods have to say

botboy444
Zen Master I
Okay so it seems the word android is blacklisted across the forums, same with iPhone, however andriod isn't (a common mis spelling) so it seems the Zenforums has some censoring 😉

Aryan202
Community Legend I
botboy444

Okay so it seems the word android is blacklisted across the forums, same with iPhone, however andriod isn't (a common mis spelling) so it seems the Zenforums has some censoring 😉

View post
A spam bot probably which removes posts with some blacklisted words not sure though

Aryan202
Community Legend I
rs00442

Hey, Shameful act by Asus. Wen m trying to search topic about Android 11 or Update or Update in discussions seach box. Interface doesnt show any result. Wen u try to search about camera display or something else u wan get that. Mean asus has disabled search on topic of Android 11 or Update search key. Evn I can't find my own post regarding Android 11 update complaint.

Team Asus.

Android 11 update
And about your question beta 2 will be released in the next few days so A11 stable will take a bit to arrive