Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: All Time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Hi Team,
I Set Flash Light Using Air Triggers Whenever I Need But When I Play Games With Air Triggers, Flash Light Switches On.
Even If I Set Google Assistance As Air Trigger's Shortcut, While Playing Games It Will Interrupt.
If It Is Possible To Disable Air Trigger's Function Which Are Set In Setting Menu While Game Gienie is On, It Won't Interrupt.
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Metal,
When you use Air Triggers function for things like Flashlight or Google Assistant the phone is used in Vertical way and you need to press phone side ways to activate those features.
Whereas when you are gaming the phone is in horizontal way and the top 2 screen points are the ultrasonic triggers.
Can you send a video where this can be seen?

MetalCore13
Star III
Its Not Possible To Send Video Because I Have Only This Phone. But I Tell That I Play Call of Duty Mobile And When I Fire Using Ultra Sonic Air Trigger, The Flash Light Switches On Which I Set It As Shortcut For Air Triggers. So During Gameplay Whenever It Happens, I Have To Pull Down Notification Panel To Disable Air Trigger Function.
So If There Are Changes Made To Disable Air Trigger Shortcut Function During Ultra Sonic Air Trigger Is Activated When We Launch Game Genie, It Will Won't Interrupt Gameplay.

Thanks.

MetalCore13
Star III
Hi,
Any Update On Above Query ?

MetalCore13
Star III
Please Disable In Upcoming Update Air Trigger Functions While Ultra Sonic Is Active. This Is very Irritating While Playing Games. It Activates Flash Light Which I Set Its Shortcut While Shooting With Right Ultra Sonic.