Yolotony
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: continuously
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):PUBG mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I cant able to use Air triggers properly..its get struck sometime while shooting
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Yolotony

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: continuously
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):PUBG mobile

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I cant able to use Air triggers properly..its get struck sometime while shooting

Air trigger not working properly
Can you please elaborate. Maybe make a video? Some users have experienced issue with the three finger screenshot gesture which I believe we fixed in the .47 FW so please make sure you have the latest FW. You could also try and turn this feature off

shreepatsitap1
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34091/air-trigger-not-working-properly

Can you please elaborate. Maybe make a video? Some users have experienced issue with the three finger screenshot gesture which I believe we fixed in the .47 FW so please make sure you have the latest FW. You could also try and turn this feature off

View post
The issue is not fixed yet i am to facing black crush issue, multi touch issue and trigger some times wont work properly i am also on .47 update then aslo multi touch is not solved yet