Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I had the August Update and the Icon was Green. Since I reinstalled my Phone a week ago and still after the newest Patch I'm sitting still in the May Patch. Any suggestions how fix it back?
3 REPLIES 3

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Helo ;PuweY I assume you've tried 'Check for update' but it says that your device is up to date, even though you are on the May update?

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@Helo ;PuweY I assume you've tried 'Check for update' but it says that your device is up to date, even though you are on the May update?

View post
Dear Gustav, you completely right, I checked for update and since I bought the phone two months ago, there was always an update if I reinstall/reset my phone and I know I already had the August Patch. But duo some testing I had to install my Phone again and since this time it stucks with the May Update although knowing that I had the August Patch already.
I did reinstall my phone again just to check if it wasn't just a bug, but it keeps staying at May even after 2-3 Phone Resets.
I don't know if I have to bother, but I wanted to address it.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Helo ;PuweY Sorry for leaving you hangning. Are you still having the same issue with Google Play?