This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AeroActive Cooler to feature dual USB type c ports

burningtimes00
Star II
As much as Gamers would love the Rog Cetra RGB for having RGB on our ears and the noise-canceling feature. It would have been even better if they made an AeroActive Cooler with dual USB type c ports to take advantage and charge simultaneously. And since they provide a 3.5 dongle in the box, people can still use 3.5 mm headsets.
Thoughts?
7 REPLIES 7

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
burningtimes00

As much as Gamers would love the Rog Cetra RGB for having RGB on our ears and the noise-canceling feature. It would have been even better if they made an AeroActive Cooler with dual USB type c ports to take advantage and charge simultaneously. And since they provide a 3.5 dongle in the box, people can still use 3.5 mm headsets.

Thoughts?

AeroActive Cooler to feature dual USB type c ports
Cooler comes with a type c and 3.5mm jack so you dont have to use dongle and can use both charge are earphones together

ZuuGAKz
Rising Star I
I don't know if it will work or not 😄
image.png

Craven
Rising Star II
mafuyu63159

I don't know if it will work or not 😄

image.png

View post
I don't like that. It's not official and might fck up the hardware.

Craven
Rising Star II
I agree. I bought the cetra thinking it might just be the only best earphones for the type-c-only ROG Phone 3 but when i found out it sucks the battery faster than any normal earphones, i came to realize this might be only good for using when in bypass charging mode. But there's no more ports for the side and i can't stand flipping the phone over just to plug it in on the bottom port. Would really appreciate if asus could make an official dual USB-C port dongle or maybe just an adapter.