This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G not working

Troublesomestuf
Star II

I recharged with 479 plan and I see true 5G in my jio app but it is not working on my rog 3. I only see 4G+ option. I get this issue on my device

Screenshot_20240108-002301072.jpg

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hacky
Star I

It doesn't matter you recharged with 1k or 479 the main thing is 5g is in ur city not in ur area ,when it will be available in ur area you will automatically get 5g signals no update is needed for that specially both Airtel & Jio 5g will work just go to the area which has 5g towers .

View solution in original post

My locality is showing in the my jio apps 5G coverage check list but let me also check if there is any other place in Chennai where 5G coverage is good.

Pradeep316
Star III

@Troublesomestuf - Check near Teynampet to Alwarpet region Here it works like charm

Don't trust these apps just head out & try but turn on  S.A mode 5g ,if u are still not getting signals then there is no 5g in ur area ,that's it , same thing happened to me & with Airtel it was showing phone is compatible with 5g or update it . But the problem is with Jio 5g is that you don't signals of 5g everywhere but when u get it the internet is super fast compare to Airtel ,I got speed of 500mbps to 2gbps max  in Jio .

5 REPLIES 5

Hacky
Star I

It doesn't matter you recharged with 1k or 479 the main thing is 5g is in ur city not in ur area ,when it will be available in ur area you will automatically get 5g signals no update is needed for that specially both Airtel & Jio 5g will work just go to the area which has 5g towers .

My locality is showing in the my jio apps 5G coverage check list but let me also check if there is any other place in Chennai where 5G coverage is good.

Don't trust these apps just head out & try but turn on  S.A mode 5g ,if u are still not getting signals then there is no 5g in ur area ,that's it , same thing happened to me & with Airtel it was showing phone is compatible with 5g or update it . But the problem is with Jio 5g is that you don't signals of 5g everywhere but when u get it the internet is super fast compare to Airtel ,I got speed of 500mbps to 2gbps max  in Jio .

Pradeep316
Star III

@Troublesomestuf - Check near Teynampet to Alwarpet region Here it works like charm