ASUS ZenWatch 2 — Android WearTM Update
The latest software for Android Wear is now available for ASUS ZenWatch 2 (WI501Q & WI502Q). This latest software release offers improvements and new features, including:
With support for the built-in speaker in ZenWatch 2 (WI501Q), you can now make phone calls when connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth, set audible alarms, and hear app notification alerts and sound effects.
Scroll through cards, open apps, return to the watch face, and more with simple, and intuitive wrist gestures. Navigate your watch with wrist gestures.
Play video and audio messages with apps like Glide or other apps that support these functions.
To update ASUS ZenWatch 2
When an update to your Android Wear software is available, you'll get an automatic notification on your watch when your watch is connected to the charger, is within Bluetooth range of your phone, and your phone is on and connected to the Internet.
To manually update ASUS ZenWatch 2
If you didn't get a notification that a software update is available but want to check to see if one is available, do the following
1. Pair ASUS ZenWatch 2 with a phone running Android 4.3 or iOS 8.2 or higher.
2. On ASUS ZenWatch 2, swipe left on the watch face.
3. Tap Settings > About > System updates.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to perform the update.
5. Keep your watch connected to the charger and paired with your phone until the update is complete.
For Further Assistance
If you need additional help, please contact your local ASUS service center, or visit www.asus.com
Android Wear is a trademark of Google Inc.