Johansen
Star I
System: windows 11
Battery or AC: both
Model: Tuf A15 FA506QM
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: none
========================
Detailed description:wrong serial number on my laptop, also non functioning fn key, please help, BIos ver : 311 got it from the windows update, also its my first time posting in this forum, thx alot
7 REPLIES 7

Johansen
Star I
Also, my SN number changed into SSN12345678901234567, which wasnt my SN number the first time i bought this laptop. Im not sure what to do to fix it, fn + up and down keys arent working either

Falcon_ASUS
Johansen
  1. System: windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: Tuf A15 FA506QM
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS: none

========================

Detailed description:wrong serial number on my laptop, also non functioning fn key, please help, BIos ver : 311 got it from the windows update, also its my first time posting in this forum, thx alot

Wrong Bios SN number and non functioning fn button in 2021 TUF A15 FA506QM
@Johansen
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

Mr_Moustachio
Star I
I have the exact same issue.
I found this link a couple of months ago which discusses the exact same issue but by the time I found the post, it had already been closed for discussion. So I'm glad to see someone has opened another discussion around this issue. https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47711/fn-arrow-keys-no-longer-change-aura-brightness-of-the-k...
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

Falcon_ASUS
Mr Moustachio

I have the exact same issue.

I found this link a couple of months ago which discusses the exact same issue but by the time I found the post, it had already been closed for discussion. So I'm glad to see someone has opened another discussion around this issue. https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47711/fn-arrow-keys-no-longer-change-aura-brightness-of-the-k...

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

View post
@Mr Moustachio
Is your laptop model also FA506QM?