This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to replace lost keystone

fly_be_free
Star I
The keystone on my ROG Strix pops out all of the time and sure enough now it's lost. I can't find any information on how to get a replacement. Can someone post a link to how I am to replace this lost part? Thank you.
6 REPLIES 6

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Can you specify your laptop model and share a picture of the error message you saw?
Thank you.

fly_be_free
Star I
I am not seeing an error message. I have a ROG Strix laptop model number G733QS. It comes with a Keystone that is docked on the machine that unlocks the Shadow Drive. The keystone is now missing. I need to know where I can get a replacement keystone for the laptop.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
I got your point.
If you want to buy the small NFC dock, please contact our local team to arrange.
Thank you.

fly_be_free
Star I
I was actually hoping you could post a link or something that was helpful. Contacting your local team has been a challenge and is easier said than done. I sat on Chat for a prolonged period after just asking where to buy it and they couldn't answer. I don't understand why a crucial component for the Shadow Drive on the ROG Strix seems to be unavailable. I just need the link to buy it or a contact for where I can get it.