Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When fan is on turbo mode GPU and CPU increases Temperature to 80-90'c

Actual
Star II
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: When the fan is on turbo GPU and CPU increases Temperature to 80-90'c [this happens when it immediately boot up]
Model: System Model ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU_FA506IU
Frequency of Occurrence: it's now normal
Reset OS: I don't touch stuff I don't understand

Good Day,

I recently purchased the ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU_FA506IU
. When I power up the computer, the fan speed goes into turbo mode and instead of cooling it turns my pc into a microwave oven. No programs are running and my system temperatures are very high between 80C and 90C. Now imagine gaming, it runs on the 87-90'c when gaming [fortnite].
This occurs every day, I turn off the computer, wait few hours, and turn the computer on again. The fan still continues and it's really scary. I contacted ausu customer service, but the haven't replied yet

I need to know what is happening and if I can prevent it.

Thank you
5 REPLIES 5

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Actual

System: Windows 10

Battery or AC: AC

Description: When the fan is on turbo GPU and CPU increases Temperature to 80-90'c [this happens when it immediately boot up]

Model: System Model ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU_FA506IU

Frequency of Occurrence: it's now normal

Reset OS: I don't touch stuff I don't understand

Good Day,

I recently purchased the ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU_FA506IU

. When I power up the computer, the fan speed goes into turbo mode and instead of cooling it turns my pc into a microwave oven. No programs are running and my system temperatures are very high between 80C and 90C. Now imagine gaming, it runs on the 87-90'c when gaming [fortnite].

This occurs every day, I turn off the computer, wait few hours, and turn the computer on again. The fan still continues and it's really scary. I contacted ausu customer service, but the haven't replied yet

I need to know what is happening and if I can prevent it.

Thank you

When fan is on turbo mode GPU and CPU increases Temperature to 80-90'c
if you have a replacement time of your laptop, then you can get a replacement laptop.
If time is finished, your laptop is under warranty then take to your nearest Asus service center, ask the technician to diagnosis your laptop.,

Actual
Star II
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48121/when-fan-is-on-turbo-mode-gpu-and-cpu-increases-tempera...

if you have a replacement time of your laptop, then you can get a replacement laptop.

If time is finished, your laptop is under warranty then take to your nearest Asus service center, ask the technician to diagnosis your laptop.,

View post
Do you mean warranty, yes mines is still valid till 2022

what is the problem if I may ask?

is it with the user, software or hardware or generally just wear and tear

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Which mode did you set to in Armoury Crate? Turbo?
And all modes are the same?
Thank you.

Actual
Star II
Blake_ASUS

Hi there,

Which mode did you set to in Armoury Crate? Turbo?

And all modes are the same?

Thank you.

View post
what do you mean