Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF A15 FA506IV - Games Crash during loading screens

Foresteer
Star I
System: Windows 10 2004 64-bit, latest updates
Battery or AC: Plugged to AC
Model: TUF A15 FA506IV, BIOS Version 309
Frequency of occurrence: Everytime in demanding Games (Trackmania 2020, F1 2017) in loading screens after a complete session
Reset OS: Resetted OS, clean-uninstalled AMD and nVidia Drivers with AMD Uninstaller/DDU and reinstalled AMD Drivers via Windows Update, Nvidia Drivers via their Website
Screenshot or video: None
========================
Detailed description:
Hello!
I have the issue that my system crashes everytime i play a more demanding game and there comes up a loading screen after a completed session/match. Sometimes I got the Bluescreen DPC_Watchdog_Violation, other times the system just reboots, and sometimes just the game crashes with an error saying something like "Minimum hardware requirements not met". I reinstalled GPU drivers as stated above, but it didnt help with the issue. I just experienced the error in the situations described, not during the game-sessions themselves or other activities.
Is there a known solution to this problem?
12 REPLIES 12

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Foresteer
  1. System: Windows 10 2004 64-bit, latest updates
  2. Battery or AC: Plugged to AC
  3. Model: TUF A15 FA506IV, BIOS Version 309
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Everytime in demanding Games (Trackmania 2020, F1 2017) in loading screens after a complete session
  5. Reset OS: Resetted OS, clean-uninstalled AMD and nVidia Drivers with AMD Uninstaller/DDU and reinstalled AMD Drivers via Windows Update, Nvidia Drivers via their Website
  6. Screenshot or video: None

========================

Detailed description:

Hello!

I have the issue that my system crashes everytime i play a more demanding game and there comes up a loading screen after a completed session/match. Sometimes I got the Bluescreen DPC_Watchdog_Violation, other times the system just reboots, and sometimes just the game crashes with an error saying something like "Minimum hardware requirements not met". I reinstalled GPU drivers as stated above, but it didnt help with the issue. I just experienced the error in the situations described, not during the game-sessions themselves or other activities.

Is there a known solution to this problem?

TUF A15 FA506IV - Games Crash during loading screens
Is your laptop GPU is recommended hardware for played games , go to game support site or forum , ask the support team for resolution.
DPC_Watchdog_Violation is related to drivers which is not compatible with thre games related files.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Foresteer,
Please kindly also try to rollback to 1909 and see if the issue still happen
Thank you.

Foresteer
Star I
Thanks for the advice.
Unfortunately, I don't have an installation medium with 1909, just with 2004, so I couldn't roll back.
I just finished a clean install of 2004 and for testing installed nothing else than latest Windows updates, latest nVidia game-ready drivers and F1 2017 for testing, because of its benchmark-feature.
The same error as described above occured, but at a slightly different time point during the loading screen.
I also read on the web that this error could be connected to issues with the SSD. I use the onboard stock Kingston SSD, but the Kingston SSD Manager tool doesn't recognize it, so i can't check if there are any newer drivers for that (Windows says AHCI and SSD drivers are up-to-date).
Is there any possibility that faulty hardware causes the problem?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Foresteer,
Please kindly check if the device specification really meet the requirement of the games.
You may run simple diagnostic tool by MyASUS or Windows troubleshooting to see if there is any error.
Does these kind of abnormal situation happen when playing this particular game? or even when using other function?
If there is really a hardware issue, it will show in other way too.
Thank you.