This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to register my XT8 mesh router and node, but it is saying invalid serial number.

FatherOake
Star I
System:
Battery or AC: AC
Model: XT8 AC6600, Router and node 2 -pack
Frequency of occurrence: every time
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Found this question, but the answer just said see PM. Both router node and mesh node are failing the serial number, and I can't ask for support or register product without it. Seems like a poor system, need a way to file a ticket without serial number.
3 REPLIES 3

FatherOake
Star I
BTW, I found another answer somewhere and thought I should mention, I did try all three S/N. There is one on each node and one on the box that is slightly different. The ones on the node I can submit, and it says invalid S/N. The one on the box (on the web on a laptop) won't even let me submit. Many thanks in advance if anyone can help!

Falcon_ASUS
FatherOake

BTW, I found another answer somewhere and thought I should mention, I did try all three S/N. There is one on each node and one on the box that is slightly different. The ones on the node I can submit, and it says invalid S/N. The one on the box (on the web on a laptop) won't even let me submit. Many thanks in advance if anyone can help!

View post
@FatherOake
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.
For your Router questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.
Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.
https://www.asus.com/support/Product/ContactUs/Services/questionform/?lang=en
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.