Frequency of occurrence: all the time
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
3 REPLIES 3

jeffreygomes
Star I
Hi there. My Strix G15 is having fun issues. I'm sitting at the bios just watching the CPU fan go from 0 rpm most of the time and starts to ramp up. I don't hear the fans turn on until it hits a out 2280 rpm and when it gets to 2640-2940 rpm it shuts off. I've experienced the laptop heating up when on zoom calls to over 90 degrees Celsius when this happened the fans would turn on and off constantly and not dissipating the heat enough where I had to shut it down. please help

jeffreygomes
Star I
Update: I think I may a lead to what's causing the issue. I bought the laptop that comes with an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 Ti. I'm not trying to check my dedicated video card settings by going into Nvidia control panel but it says "An Nvidia graphics card was not detected in your system." I'm not sure why it says this but it seems to not be detecting it. When I try to load Nvidia GeForce experience it says "Nvidia installer cannot continue. Nvidia GeForce experience requires an Nvidia GPU. Refer to the system requirements."

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there,
May I know your model name?
And please update BIOS and VGA driver to update version.
Thank you.