This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Zephyrus GA502IV Backlit Can't Turn Off

screenshot-2022-12-12-075702.png
20221212-075734.jpg
Hi, I just bought a ROG Zephyrus Laptop GA502IV with Ryzen 7 4800HS and RTX 2060. I have an issue that the keyboard backlit keeps turning on and cannot be turned off (using Fn + arrow up or Fn + arrow bottom). I checked the armoury crate (and tried to reinstall it too) and the system doesn't detect any lighting on the laptop. Does anybody have this kind of problem too? i am running out of ideas

i already tried:
Factory reset the windows
Reinstall armoury crate
Updating the driver
Download MyAsus
My os is windows 11 with armoury crate version 5.3.4.0 and Asus Control Interface V3. and other function key is working

Any solution is appreciated
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
rafaeltonydavid

screenshot-2022-12-12-075702.png

20221212-075734.jpg

Hi, I just bought a ROG Zephyrus Laptop GA502IV with Ryzen 7 4800HS and RTX 2060. I have an issue that the keyboard backlit keeps turning on and cannot be turned off (using Fn + arrow up or Fn + arrow bottom). I checked the armoury crate (and tried to reinstall it too) and the system doesn't detect any lighting on the laptop. Does anybody have this kind of problem too? i am running out of ideas

i already tried:

• Factory reset the windows
  • Reinstall armoury crate
  • Updating the driver
  • Download MyAsus

My os is windows 11 with armoury crate version 5.3.4.0 and Asus Control Interface V3. and other function key is working

Any solution is appreciated

ROG Zephyrus GA502IV Backlit Can't Turn Off
@rafaeltonydavid
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] How to enable Backlit Keyboard | Official Support | ASUS Global[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix keyboard backlight problems | Official Support | ASUS GlobalIf the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.