This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG FLOW X13 Some keys on keys on keyboard not working even in BIOS

okyyudhi
Star I
Hi everyone, i want to ask my ROG FLOW X13 Recently got an issue with the keyboard. Some keys on the keyboard cannot be used / responded when typed anymore, the backlit is still turned on and works normal. Tried to reinstall the keyboard driver also not working and in the BIOS same issue also happening.

Now im using external keyboard and its working fine, should i sent the unit to service center or is there anything else i can try?

Thank you
3 REPLIES 3

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there,
Please refer to below to see there troubleshooting steps can resolve your keyboard issue.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix Notebook Keyboard problems | Official Support | ASUS Global
If these steps could not work, please contact service center to have further inspection.
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
okyyudhi

Hi everyone, i want to ask my ROG FLOW X13 Recently got an issue with the keyboard. Some keys on the keyboard cannot be used / responded when typed anymore, the backlit is still turned on and works normal. Tried to reinstall the keyboard driver also not working and in the BIOS same issue also happening.

Now im using external keyboard and its working fine, should i sent the unit to service center or is there anything else i can try?

Thank you

ROG FLOW X13 Some keys on keys on keyboard not working even in BIOS
try to type all letters in Notepad application,

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.