NVIDIA drivers

System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Can anyone tell me which version of driver was originally installed on the Asus Tuf Gaming FX705DT please. Since updating and then reinstalling the drivers I have no display output and no rollback available. I need to reinstall the original version I think.
4 REPLIES 4

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
sheila.smithis
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Can anyone tell me which version of driver was originally installed on the Asus Tuf Gaming FX705DT please. Since updating and then reinstalling the drivers I have no display output and no rollback available. I need to reinstall the original version I think.

NVIDIA drivers
I don't have your model laptop, Did you formatted the C partition and reinstalled windows os again.
go to device manager, enable show hidden devices .
Also find device named 3D device controller in device manager
which Nvidia graphics card is embedded in your laptop

I haven't reinstalled Windows, I did do a factory reset though, would this have helped?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
sheila.smithis

I haven't reinstalled Windows, I did do a factory reset though, would this have helped?

View post
factory reset might be helpful because factory windows OS might be kept in hidden partition size is around 25GB.
But now don't do factory reset without reset I can able solve it.
Could you tell me after buying laptop in which nvidia GPU card is enabled in your laptop.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello sheila,
Please refer to below link
Windows 10 - How to restore the system to factory default settings? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalAnd there should be an eSupport file in your C drive.
Please keep it because it also contain all the initial driver. It would be useful if you want to reinstall OS.
Thank you.