Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX501VW
Frequency of occurrence: Constant
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi
I recently upgraded my WiFi to Zen WiFi AX (XT8), I thought I had a problem with it as the node kept disconnecting from the router. however I soon found that this only happens when I connect my notebook, every other device, 2 x desktops, 2 x laptops, 4 phones etc all work fine.
I didn't use my notebook for about a week and the WiFi worked without a hitch, it worked brilliantly, however within about a minute of me connecting my notebook it disconnected, it made the node disconnect and all the devices connected to it.
I took the notebook within range of the router and it worked fine, It feels like something is interfering with the connection between the router and the node and the only way to get it up and running again is to power cycle the node
I've updated all the drivers and tried different settings on my WiFi adaptor but every time it connects the same thing happens.
The notebook processor is a i7-6700 HQ and the WiFi adaptor is a Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
Any help would be most appreciated
Cheers
Jay
3 REPLIES 3

rodrigo_perez
Star I
Have you verified that the WiFi adapter in the notebook is running the latest drivers from the manufacturer?

njdevils1226
Star I
Jayb1170 did you every get this fixed? This happens to me all the time. Thank you.

nunes220
Star I
I’m also having an issue with my node disconnecting and I can’t make sense of it. I’m still trying to narrow down the cause but it’s frustrating.