This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recognizing SSD | No reconoce SSD

johanquevedor
Star I

Hola!  Le hice mantenimiento a mi pc, desarme las piezas solo para quitar polvo con una sopladora y las puse de nuevo tal cual como estaban. Incluso puse un video guía para asegurarme de que todo lo haría bien. Cuando volví a encender el equipo después de la limpieza, no me reconoció el disco duro ssd que tengo. No aparece en BIOS y no arranca desde el. Intente hacer boot con una usb para reinstalar Windows o ver si al instalar Windows aparecía el disco, pero no me permite. Cuando doy click en instalar, el programa de instalación empieza a cargar y después obtengo un pantallazo azul de error, con lo siguiente: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. Al recibir este error el equipo se reinicia y todo vuelve a pasar exactamente igual. He cambiado configuración en la BIOS pero nada a funcionado. He visto una solución que era desactivar VMD controller pero esa opción no está en mi BIOS. Alguien puede ayudarme? 

Hi! I serviced my pc, took the parts apart just to remove dust with a blower and put them back as they were. I even put a video guide to make sure I would do everything right. When I turned the computer back on after cleaning, it did not recognize the ssd hard drive I have. It doesn't show up in BIOS and won't boot from it. I tried to boot with a usb to reinstall Windows or to see if installing Windows would show the disk, but it would not let me. When I click install, the installation program starts to load and then I get a blue screen error, with the following: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. When I get this error the computer restarts and everything happens again exactly the same. I have changed settings in the BIOS but nothing has worked. I have seen a solution which was to disable VMD controller but that option is not in my BIOS. Can anyone help me?

7 REPLIES 7

Falcon_ASUS

@johanquevedor
To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me your question in English.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Hi! I serviced my pc, took the parts apart just to remove dust with a blower and put them back as they were. I even put a video guide to make sure I would do everything right. When I turned the computer back on after cleaning, it did not recognize the ssd hard drive I have. It doesn't show up in BIOS and won't boot from it. I tried to boot with a usb to reinstall Windows or to see if installing Windows would show the disk, but it would not let me. When I click install, the installation program starts to load and then I get a blue screen error, with the following: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. When I get this error the computer restarts and everything happens again exactly the same. I have changed settings in the BIOS but nothing has worked. I have seen a solution which was to disable VMD controller but that option is not in my BIOS. Can anyone help me?

@johanquevedor
May I ask for the complete model of the laptop you are using?
Based on your description, I suggest you try reseating the SSD by unplugging and plugging it back in to ensure proper installation.
If the issue persists, you might consider attempting to install drivers and then verifying again.
[Notebook/AIO] Troubleshooting - How to fix the problem that cannot find drives when installing Wind...
How to find Model Name
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS X441UV

I have done the unplug and plug in back  thing several times. Not working. 

About the drivers, I saw this before and I have ready the driver to install but how can I install if when the windows installer is loading, crashes. got a blue screen as I stated before. 
Then, start all over again. Infinite loop.