This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not full cpu and gpy usage

Ilya1203
Star I

Hello guys i have more like a question than a problem. I buyed asus tuf gaming a15 ryzen 7 7735hs+rtx4060. I am playing cs2 and having around 150-200 fps, but i see that my gpy and cpu are only at 40-60 % usage. I tried ty turn turbo checked nvidia and etc. I cant understand it is just in cs2 or it will be the same in other games(if i will try them in future) and how i can make my usage more? (Sorry for bad english)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS

@Ilya1203
May I know the complete model of the laptop you are using? 
From your description, it seems that the FPS performance in games is good.
Since you are playing older games, it is possible that the CPU does not need to exert maximum performance to run them. There is no need to worry.
However, if you still have concerns, please provide the current BIOS version, system version, and graphics card driver version.
Also, confirm whether this situation occurs in all games or only specific ones.
Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@Ilya1203
May I know the complete model of the laptop you are using? 
From your description, it seems that the FPS performance in games is good.
Since you are playing older games, it is possible that the CPU does not need to exert maximum performance to run them. There is no need to worry.
However, if you still have concerns, please provide the current BIOS version, system version, and graphics card driver version.
Also, confirm whether this situation occurs in all games or only specific ones.
Thank you.

Thanks for the answer i tried some new games and it uses all gpu in it so i think all good. So i have only one question if i want to use all gpu in game can i do it somehow?

@Ilya1203
If other games are running fine, but only this game is experiencing issues with the GPU not running at full speed, this phenomenon is usually caused by poor optimization of the game for the GPU, especially in the case of older games.