Did you mean: 

MyAsus & Armoury Crate doesn't work properly

putropaku
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Both
Model: FX506IH
Frequency of occurrence: Constantly in last few days
Reset OS: Uninstalled MyAsus, Reinstalled supporting driver set, reinstalled MyAsus
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I had my laptop almost a year, never had trouble except for last few days. Everytime i use my laptop my mouse pointer always "working in background" even if i don't run any program. Then i realized that my battery that from the beginning always set at maximum lifetime somehow charge to full capacity and i can't change performance setting at Armoury Crate (shown in image). When I check at MyAsus as suggested, MyAsus recommend was "restart the system to ensure the functions work properly" (shown in image). After couple restart, it doesn't work. So i try search if there any solution, ASUS suggested to Uninstalled MyAsus, Reinstalled supporting driver set (for FX506IH at ASUS support only ASUS System Control Interface v3 available, i use V3.0.10.30 2021/07/13), reinstalled MyAsus, but it still doesn't work. Even after i try to clean and restart after every step it still doesn't fix my problem.
Any else suggestion? or bring my laptop to service center is the only option left?
Thanks
armoury-crate-png.png
myasus-png.png

3 REPLIES 3

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
putropaku
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: FX506IH
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Constantly in last few days
  5. Reset OS: Uninstalled MyAsus, Reinstalled supporting driver set, reinstalled MyAsus
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I had my laptop almost a year, never had trouble except for last few days. Everytime i use my laptop my mouse pointer always "working in background" even if i don't run any program. Then i realized that my battery that from the beginning always set at maximum lifetime somehow charge to full capacity and i can't change performance setting at Armoury Crate (shown in image). When I check at MyAsus as suggested, MyAsus recommend was "restart the system to ensure the functions work properly" (shown in image). After couple restart, it doesn't work. So i try search if there any solution, ASUS suggested to Uninstalled MyAsus, Reinstalled supporting driver set (for FX506IH at ASUS support only ASUS System Control Interface v3 available, i use V3.0.10.30 2021/07/13), reinstalled MyAsus, but it still doesn't work. Even after i try to clean and restart after every step it still doesn't fix my problem.

Any else suggestion? or bring my laptop to service center is the only option left?

Thanks

armoury-crate-png.png

myasus-png.png

MyAsus & Armoury Crate doesn't work properly
I don't have your model laptop,
type services.msc in search box, and execute it , find all ASUS related services, make startup type as automatic, and click on start service,
then restart windows os

putropaku
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50874/myasus-armoury-crate-doesnt-work-properly

I don't have your model laptop,

type services.msc in search box, and execute it , find all ASUS related services, make startup type as automatic, and click on start service,

then restart windows os

View post
Armour Crate problem still occur, got any other suggestion?
but MyAsus problem was done. thanks for advice.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
If you have updated ASUS System Control Interface V3 and Armoury Crate to the latest model, please reboot the device.
After the reboot, please DO NOT turn on Armoury Crate or MyASUS.
Keep the device connected to the internet and stay idle for about 15 minutes, then see if the issue is gone in MyASUS and Armoury Crate.
Thank you.