Star I
System: windows
Battery or AC: both
Model: ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video: no
========================
Detailed description:I wanted to reset to factory settings on my ASUS Zephyrus G15, so I went and selected the options to do so. The reset loaded to 100%, then began to boot up. As the the device was rebooting the display went black, one minute later the display showed the reboot screen again and stopped mid reboot again. It’s an endless cycle of rebooting. How can I fix this? Thank you In advance.
8 REPLIES 8

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Elionni
  1. System: windows
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video: no

========================

Detailed description:I wanted to reset to factory settings on my ASUS Zephyrus G15, so I went and selected the options to do so. The reset loaded to 100%, then began to boot up. As the the device was rebooting the display went black, one minute later the display showed the reboot screen again and stopped mid reboot again. It’s an endless cycle of rebooting. How can I fix this? Thank you In advance.

My laptop won’t finish rebooting
I think the factory reset option was corrupted, if possible boot with windows bootable pendrive , select startup repair , follow on-screen instructions.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Was there any changes or update before you did the reset?
Or why you want to reset the device?
Thank you.

Elionni
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50462/my-laptop-won-t-finish-rebooting

I think the factory reset option was corrupted, if possible boot with windows bootable pendrive , select startup repair , follow on-screen instructions.

View post
Is there a way I can change the boot option in the bios? I haven’t been able to access anything but the bios.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Elionni

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/175532#Comment_175532

Is there a way I can change the boot option in the bios? I haven’t been able to access anything but the bios.

View post
yes you can boot options by pressing esc key and enter to bios.