cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop Gpu Stuck at 210-310 mhz.

Rafteus
Star I

Hi,

İ Have a Asus TUF F15 FX506HM Laptop with Rtx3060 graphics.

İt has been a week since i buy the computer but i have a serious problem.

My gpu stucks at 210 mhz even in games ,so that results 5-20 fps in games which is terrible.

I Clean installed the windows and setup drivers manually (from asus website ,latest ones for my computer) nothing has changed.

Clean installed the windows and let myasus,armourycrate and windows update to update the device. nothing has changed either.

Can anyone please help? 

İ searched the internet but no one had find and shared a clean solution on this topic.

Heres some pictures of the numbers

1.png2.png3.png4.png

16 REPLIES 16

@elchuki007 
Since your product model is different from that of the OP, if you have any questions and need to give a feedback, please create a new topic for record. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

elchuki007
Star I

Rafteus You have the same problem as me with a RTX 3050TI your graphics card gets stuck at 210mhz because when installing the video driver update the power consumption readings of the graphics card are wrong and for the graphics card to protect itself the frequency gets stuck down at 2010mhz.

Try to install the driver from asus official page and come back and take screenshot of gpu-z

the readings should come out like this image

I did. 

Nothing has changed. 

I did uninstalled everything about the graphics  with a ddu software and clean installed it one by one from asus website. the latest driver shows up on my support page matches the one i have on my computer now but still nothing changed.

Gonna give it to the technical support tomorrow .  

elchuki007
Star I

Ok, when technical support discovers the problem please let me know since I have the same problem, but I don't have access to ASUS technical support from my country thanks

Ofc.

Thanks for the info u shared, i will let u know when i hear from them,they said they will inform me in 1-7 days  .