Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC AND BATTERY
Model: ASUS TUF A15 FA506IH
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:

Detailed description:
I recently started to notice that there was a lot of input lag whenever i type something and i was searching around the web about this and i found a forum where i found that there was a driver error - UCM-UCSI ACPI DEVICE mentioned as the cause for the problem.
I am unable to find a solution for error - UCM-UCSI ACPI DEVICE error 43.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver , formatting the pc completely , updating the bios , resetting the bios .
It's apparently the type-c port that has some driver issues.
screenshot-28925-29.png
The 2nd screenshot is the measure of input delay of the keyboard and it is going to almost 700ms or so and the typing is not very fluid
Please provide me a solution for the same.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Rajeev_Marada
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: AC AND BATTERY
  3. Model: ASUS TUF A15 FA506IH
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

Detailed description:

I recently started to notice that there was a lot of input lag whenever i type something and i was searching around the web about this and i found a forum where i found that there was a driver error - UCM-UCSI ACPI DEVICE mentioned as the cause for the problem.

I am unable to find a solution for error - UCM-UCSI ACPI DEVICE error 43.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver , formatting the pc completely , updating the bios , resetting the bios .

It's apparently the type-c port that has some driver issues.

screenshot-28920-29.png

screenshot-28925-29.png

The 2nd screenshot is the measure of input delay of the keyboard and it is going to almost 700ms or so and the typing is not very fluid

Please provide me a solution for the same.

Keyboard Input Lag and UCM-UCSI ACPI error
try to find the hardware device ID of ""UCM-UCSI ACPI DEVICE "" and then search using the device id on the below site
DriverPack Solution — automatic driver installation and update | Download for free

m_sotomoya
Star I
Hi! i have the same problem, i tried to do everything without solution... who can help us 😁😣