This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just want to know

Nikko43
Star I

Hi. I am currently using a Asus TUF a15 2023 model laptop and i noticed that while on sleep mode, the keyboard flashes a white light in the way of a breathing mode on the keyboard but i noticed that it changes color from white to purple without me knowing so is there a way to change the color of the keyboard light that appear when the laptop is on sleep mode.

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS

@Nikko43
Please refer to the FAQ section of Armory Crate for instructions on operating the Lighting feature.
Thank you.
[Gaming NB/DT] Armoury Crate Introduction (Ver5.0)
To setup device lighting effects.

Basic Effects: To setup device lighting effects, the lighting effects will vary depending on the device.

Advanced Effects: Using ARUA Creator to create unique lighting effects, please refer to AURA Creator Introduction for more details.

Settings: To select “Setting” to get into General Settings* page, and gamers can turn on/ off device lighting effects.

*General Settings: Gamers can enable or disable the AURA lighting effects for Keyboard & Laptop Light Zone under the status (Boot Up/ Shut Down/ Awake/ Sleep), the available lighting effects will vary depending on the device.