This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is asus zenfone really that good?

zygnemanema
Star I
The build and design is of excellent quality and even the hardware performs way better than most of the smartphones in this category. Display is good , has special mode for reading too.5 inch is big to hold in one hand performance is great with intel (dual core hyper treading tech) processor and 2 gb ram . Games such as fifa 14 , nfs mw, real racing 3, dead trigger worked flawless without any lag. 5gb free internal storage and more than 1gb free ram available. Apps can be sent to ext card. Camera is best in this segment. 8mp shoots gr8 pics and vedio are good. front 2mp cam good for vedio chat. there are many modes like hdr,low light etc...... cons: No backlight for 3 capacitive keys at below the screen, which troubles when using during low lights. battery life reduces quickly even while navigating , basic tasks etc and gets warm too. these are not major problems. overall good phone in this price point with fantastic performance,display, camera q uality. Waiting for kikat update....Cons: 1. No lag for almost all apps and multi-tasking, particularly for a phone in this price category. 2. Good crisp display and lag free video playback. 3. Good aesthetics and feels good in the hand. 4. Good camera with some fun options and extensive settings and modes to play with. Most of the time the photos look great if not excellent. Pros: 1. I use the phone heavily and almost connected to the Wi-Fi all day long, the power saving mode is set to Ultra Power Saving, but I have to charge the phone three times daily. All night, then around 12 noon, and then again around 6 p.m. I'm not sure if this is a particular problem to my phone or an universal one. PLAYING CANDY CRUSH FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR CONSUMES 30% OF THE BATTERY. 2. The HDR mode and low light mode is not up to mark and the picture colors are off most of the time. 3. Heating issues sometimes, especially when playing for a long time. 4. The screen and the back cover is prone for scratching. 5. When you wiggle the phone there is a creaking sound which means not good build quality. https://www.esma.europa.eu/sites/default/files/webform/cash_app_free_money_2021-_how_to_get_free_mon... The build and design is of excellent quality and even the hardware performs way better than most of the smartphones in this category. Display is good , has special mode for reading too.5 inch is big to hold in one hand performance is great with intel (dual core hyper treading tech) processor and 2 gb ram . Games such as fifa 14 , nfs mw, real racing 3, dead trigger worked flawless without any lag. 5gb free internal storage and more than 1gb free ram available. Apps can be sent to ext card. Camera is best in this segment. 8mp shoots gr8 pics and vedio are good. front 2mp cam good for vedio chat. there are many modes like hdr,low light etc...... cons: No backlight for 3 capacitive keys at below the screen, which troubles when using during low lights. battery life reduces quickly even while navigating , basic tasks etc and gets warm too. these are not major problems. overall good phone in this price point with fantastic performance,display, camera q uality. Waiting for kikat update....Cons: 1. No lag for almost all apps and m

0 REPLIES 0