cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry About ASUS Return Policy - Urgent Assistance Needed

Mosaad
Star I

Dear ASUS Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance and information regarding the return policy for ASUS products, specifically the ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713QM.

I recently purchased this laptop from one of your local authorized resellers. Unfortunately, after receiving the product and evaluating it, I've decided that it doesn't fully meet my requirements and expectations. The laptop was opened but is still within the 14-day return window.

I have contacted the local reseller regarding a return, but they have declined my request due to the fact that the laptop's packaging was opened. I understand that resellers have specific return policies, but I believe that as an ASUS customer within the designated return period, I should have the opportunity to return the product for a refund or exchange.

I kindly request your assistance and guidance on the ASUS return policy, as well as any specific procedures or requirements that I need to follow to initiate the return process. I am eager to find a resolution and appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Your support in this regard would be greatly appreciated, as I am committed to finding a satisfactory solution within the allowed return period.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Best regards,

Mosaad

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS

@Mosaad 
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS Phone product.
For your question, we recommend posting it here to seek answers.
https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/gaming-notebooks/bd-p/SRI_Gaming_Notebooks
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.