System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Model: Zephyrus G14
Frequency of occurrence: Every few minutes or so
Reset OS: NO
Screenshot or video: Can't take one
========================
Detailed description:
So I've been having Issues with my laptop and it happens constantly started maybe last week when I would strafe left to right in Valorant and I would notice that even though I had stopped touching the keyboard my character would still be moving as if I was still pressing the buttons.

I thought that this could be a Valorant issue so I was researching on potential fixes to it but then I notice it happening again while playing Genshin, while I was climbing a wall, there was a lag and then followed by my character jumping 3 times up the wall after it registered my keystrokes.

Even while writing this I am getting some of the input delay issues. I do not think it is hardware related since I've tried with multiple keyboards going wired and wireless switching ports etc.

is this an issue with software? I cannot imagine that I'm running into a bottle neck with the specs that this machine has I mean its only Valorant and Discord, maybe some chrome tabs.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks 🙂
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
iamralph18
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: Zephyrus G14
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Every few minutes or so
  5. Reset OS: NO
  6. Screenshot or video: Can't take one

========================

Detailed description:

So I've been having Issues with my laptop and it happens constantly started maybe last week when I would strafe left to right in Valorant and I would notice that even though I had stopped touching the keyboard my character would still be moving as if I was still pressing the buttons.

I thought that this could be a Valorant issue so I was researching on potential fixes to it but then I notice it happening again while playing Genshin, while I was climbing a wall, there was a lag and then followed by my character jumping 3 times up the wall after it registered my keystrokes.

Even while writing this I am getting some of the input delay issues. I do not think it is hardware related since I've tried with multiple keyboards going wired and wireless switching ports etc.

is this an issue with software? I cannot imagine that I'm running into a bottle neck with the specs that this machine has I mean its only Valorant and Discord, maybe some chrome tabs.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks 🙂

Input lag from keyboard while gaming
@iamralph18
What is the full model name of the laptop you are using?

How to find Model Name
If you update the BIOS and system to the latest, or remove the game and reinstall it, will the situation improve?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

prasi
Star I
I have the same issue my laptop model is FA506IV what is the fix

Falcon_ASUS
prasi

I have the same issue my laptop model is FA506IV what is the fix

View post
@prasi
If you update the BIOS and system to the latest, or remove the game and reinstall it, will the situation improve?
If there is no improvement, can you please provide me with a video of the problem for me to confirm?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.