Did you mean: 

How to unlock Asus Pad TF300T

mitriyn
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Pad TF300T
Firmware Version: 4.2.1
========================================
When i run unlock tools I always see message that there is network error, please try again later.
I understand that this is not new tablet, but I want give him second life, and need to unlock it.
It was never in service and I buy it many yeas ago in official store.
I read many topics, and think that may be serial number or MAC adress was not correct in you base, can y ou check it?
Really i found on this forum many people with this strange problem, and nobody try to help him.
Please can you check my device for correct information in you database?

8 REPLIES 8

Falcon_ASUS
mitriyn

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Pad TF300T
  2. Firmware Version: 4.2.1

========================================

When i run unlock tools I always see message that there is network error, please try again later.

I understand that this is not new tablet, but I want give him second life, and need to unlock it.

It was never in service and I buy it many yeas ago in official store.

I read many topics, and think that may be serial number or MAC adress was not correct in you base, can y ou check it?

Really i found on this forum many people with this strange problem, and nobody try to help him.

Please can you check my device for correct information in you database?

How to unlock Asus Pad TF300T
@mitriyn
I'm apologetic that there will no longer have any maintenance for TF300T. (including server)
Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.
Thank you for your understanding and support.

mitriyn
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/52169/how-to-unlock-asus-pad-tf300t

@mitriyn

I'm apologetic that there will no longer have any maintenance for TF300T. (including server)

Thank you for your understanding and support.

View post
Problem. that I have working unlock tool, and run it via proxy server, and see that your service for my serial number return error 105.
Some time this is because MAC address of device in you base is wrong. Can you check my serial and MAC adress in you base?
Moderator Christine help and do this, and some people resolve this problem after correction if there MAC address in request for you server
I've bought mine TF300T from authorised seller, still have the original box. I'm sure it's legal. So I’m hoping you can help me with this problem.
Thank you

Falcon_ASUS
mitriyn

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183261#Comment_183261

Problem. that I have working unlock tool, and run it via proxy server, and see that your service for my serial number return error 105.

Some time this is because MAC address of device in you base is wrong. Can you check my serial and MAC adress in you base?

Moderator Christine help and do this, and some people resolve this problem after correction if there MAC address in request for you server

I've bought mine TF300T from authorised seller, still have the original box. I'm sure it's legal. So I’m hoping you can help me with this problem.

Thank you

View post
@mitriyn
Unfortunately, as far as I know, the related services are indeed stopped.
So it can’t connect to the server for unlocking service.

mitriyn
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/183684#Comment_183684

@mitriyn

Unfortunately, as far as I know, the related services are indeed stopped.

So it can’t connect to the server for unlocking service.

View post
No.. service are work fine, my friend from forum 4PDA unlock it without problem, So I think that problem, in information database. If server stopped , why some other people can unlock it?