This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to register Used Asus Laptop with New Owner Account?

adnanawan2
Star I
Hi,
I have bought ASUS TUF A 15 under warranty from seller and is only 3 months used. Laptop is registered on his name and I'm the second owner. I have the following queries
1- Now as I have become the owner and I want to register laptop on my ASUS account, so kindly guide me what will be the procedure?
2- Do I really need to register it on my ASUS account for warranty claiming or can I claim warranty with previous owner registration? First owner gives me all purchasing invoices.
Kindly guide me
Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS
adnanawan2

Hi,

I have bought ASUS TUF A 15 under warranty from seller and is only 3 months used. Laptop is registered on his name and I'm the second owner. I have the following queries

1- Now as I have become the owner and I want to register laptop on my ASUS account, so kindly guide me what will be the procedure?

2- Do I really need to register it on my ASUS account for warranty claiming or can I claim warranty with previous owner registration? First owner gives me all purchasing invoices.

Kindly guide me

Thank you

How to register Used Asus Laptop with New Owner Account?
@adnanawan2
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

hafidzwan
Star I
Hello, i have the same inquiry. The difference is mine is Router AX86U, can someone please help me? Thank you 😊.

Falcon_ASUS
hafidzwan

Hello, i have the same inquiry. The difference is mine is Router AX86U, can someone please help me? Thank you 😊.

View post
@hafidzwan
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

roytrayner
Star I
I've got the same problem on a rog laptop could you help me too please 🙏