System: asus rog Stix g
Battery or AC:
Model: g531gt
Frequency of occurrence: almost everytime
Reset OS: windows 10
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi,

My laptop (ASUS ROG STRIX G G531GT) just got delivered 2 days ago and it's not working properly..

The keyboard won't work.. like fn keys or aura key, fan key and the whole line at the top. I restart my device and sometimes it works but sometimes it don't..

After seeing this problem I installed the ATK package and updated it as told on ASUS site but this this isn't working please help!!
8 REPLIES 8

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Manyabhai,
This issue has been solved quite a while ago.
Please kindly update BIOS, and check your Windows update, keep running it without manually install or update anything.
It will required a few reboot.
And then after the last reboot, please kindly wait for about 5 minutes before open any program.
Go to below route
C:\Program Files\ASUS\ARMOURY CRATE Service\GameVisualPlugin\GameVisualPlugin.dll
check if this GameVisualPlugin version has been updated to v1.0.7.0 or latter version.
Thank you.

Kaiye
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello Manyabhai,

This issue has been solved quite a while ago.

Please kindly update BIOS, and check your Windows update, keep running it without manually install or update anything.

It will required a few reboot.

And then after the last reboot, please kindly wait for about 5 minutes before open any program.

Go to below route

C:\Program Files\ASUS\ARMOURY CRATE Service\GameVisualPlugin\GameVisualPlugin.dll

check if this GameVisualPlugin version has been updated to v1.0.7.0 or latter version.

Thank you.

View post
Hi Black_ASUS, I checked my version of GameVIsualPlugin and it showed as v 1.0.4.0. So should I reinstalled the entire ARMOURY CREATE SERVICE again or what kind of thing that i should do?
thank you and hope to your reply

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Kaiye,
Please follow below FAQ to reinstall all the drivers listed.
[Gaming NB/DT] Armoury Crate - Installation SOP | Official Support | ASUS GlobalPlease be careful that the installation order must be the same.
There was new update for ASUS System Control Interface V2 as well, which is essential to this issue.
Also, after the installation, reboot the device, and DO NOT OPEN ANY PROGRAM.
connect to the internet, wait for 5 minutes, check the game visual again, make sure it is updated to v1.0.7.0 or latter version,
then we can continue to open armoury crate and myasus...
Thank you.

ZT-dd867b00
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello Kaiye,

Please follow below FAQ to reinstall all the drivers listed.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1037674/

Please be careful that the installation order must be the same.

There was new update for ASUS System Control Interface V2 as well, which is essential to this issue.

Also, after the installation, reboot the device, and DO NOT OPEN ANY PROGRAM.

connect to the internet, wait for 5 minutes, check the game visual again, make sure it is updated to v1.0.7.0 or latter version,

then we can continue to open armoury crate and myasus...

Thank you.

View post
I have the same issue and I'm trying to fix it 3 days almost. So I just was wondering, should I wait those 5 minutes after Step 9 (rebooting after ROG Live Service package installing) or after Step 10 (ASUS System Control Interface V2 installing)?
Another question, should I install all these mentioned apps ASUS Keyboard hotkeys UAP/Driver or MyASUS 2.0/ASUS System Control Interface V2 ? Or I can just install ASUS Keyboard hotkeys UAP and ASUS System Control Interface V2 and that's all? Because I can't understand that "or" and these slash symbols, which mainly means "or" as well.