Star I
System: Windows 11 22H2
Battery or AC: AC
Model: FX505GT
Frequency of occurrence: Everytime but after sometime of starting
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: No
========================
Detailed description: All games are crashing whenever they are played but after some mins. Previously these games were smoothly running. Out of nowhere this type of issues started. All the drivers are upto date. They are uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still the issue persist. Plz help me with a solution.
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
Debopratim
  1. System: Windows 11 22H2
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: FX505GT
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Everytime but after sometime of starting
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video: No

========================

Detailed description: All games are crashing whenever they are played but after some mins. Previously these games were smoothly running. Out of nowhere this type of issues started. All the drivers are upto date. They are uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still the issue persist. Plz help me with a solution.

Games Crashing
@Debopratim
If you have reinstalled the game but the situation remains the same, you may need to back up your data and then restore the system to see if the problem is resolved.
[Windows 11/10] How to reset the PC and remove all of my personal files, apps and settings | Officia...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Debopratim
Star I
I've already resetted my pc but still the pb persists

Falcon_ASUS
Debopratim

I've already resetted my pc but still the pb persists

View post
@Debopratim
If the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.